Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hawt, Part II

Gentlemen, Do you like model-esque blondes? Slender Asian women? Doe-eyed Indian women? Vivacious, vaguely ethnic brunettes? If you answered Yes to any or all of those questions, you will love Australia. They're all here, and pretty much everywhere. It's a good place to be a straight man, even if all you get to do is look. It's a little like Vancouver, BC, but with a lot less clothing. (Short shorts are in this summer!)

And before you ask: Yes, I am aware that my wife reads this blog. She's geogirl, one of the blog members over there to your right. (While I'm thinking of it, maybe you should join.) That's just how lucky I am. A lucky guy in the Lucky Country (where the geckos are paid to live in the sun). She gets an extra-special Valentines Day for letting me do this post.

1 comment: