Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cosmic, man

Dear readers, I know all of you do not click on all the links I embed in my posts. Perhaps you are reading at work, or perhaps I'm just not that interesting. It matters not.

But there is one link I embedded in a previous post that is a must-click, so I want to point it out here.

In addition to being the blog's namesake, this is the most cosmic, early-80s-kitch music video you will ever see. You can even see it in the bemused looks on the lads' faces at the end of the video. And I implore you to make it all the way to the end, because you cannot miss the lads roasting snags on the barbie in zero gravity.

Pure awesomeness from the greatest decade and the world's greatest band.

And as a bonus, here's a more homey video of the Oils playing right on the water somewhere in the inner Harbour. Beautiful. Complete with Peter Garrett at full spasticity and Rob Hirst in a pink jumper (really)! I could have ridden my bike to this concert if I weren't about 25 years too damn late getting here!

No comments:

Post a Comment